Stubborn but still cute

Gabe is now officially a boob only kid. He stopped taking a bottle a few weeks ago which hasn't really been fun for me. We have tried everything possible, different bottles, different nipples, cold milk, warm milk, fast flow, slow flow...uggg nothing. The boy just loves his mommy. I can't blame him, but come on little dude: can't you give me a break just once in a while? We have even, dare I say it, starved him. But he held out for a record breaking 12 hours before I finally gave in and fed him, without the bottle. So now I think I have been broken, I might just have to face the fact that for the foreseeable future I will never be apart from my cute little man. We're connected at the hip, or boob, whatever.

On to a more positive note...
Gabe got to meet his adorable new best friend, Sara Paige. Gabe likes younger women. :-) This is where it is nice to have a boy. Brad and Jenny are in for some trouble with their two gorgeous little girls.

Gabe and Sara Paige

No comments: